Book Haul

I've had a bit of an eBook splurge recently, so I've decided to do a book haul for you all.


If I Stay by Gayle Forman (eBook) 

This book was published in 2009, but has recently been in the spotlight due to the upcoming film staring Chloe Grace Mortez. I've seen lot's of great reviews about this book so decided I might as well give it a go. So far I'm really enjoying it, I'll post a review when I finish.




Scoring Wilder by R. S. Grey (eBook)

I love books set in and around college and university, and this was recommended to me on Goodreads based on similar books, so I thought I'd buy it and have a read.



Promise Me This by Sarah Ashley Jones (eBook)

I really like books set in the South, probably why I adore Hart of Dixie, this tells the tale of a Southern Belle breaking her carefully crafted mold while attracting the attention of a bad boy rock star. Sounds promising to me.



Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes (eBook)

This book has only just been released, but I've already been hearing a lot about it on social media. I'm intrigued by the blurb, and can't wait to read it.

That's all the books in the haul this week. What do you think of my haul? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to read them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,