A Little Update

I've just started back at uni, and to say there's been a lot of work would be an understatement. On top of all the work I've been given I'm not getting home until REALLY late, leaving me little time to blog. I haven't posted at all this week (sorry!), so I thought now that I have a day off (finally) I'd do a little update.


I am currently reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, well, I'm trying to read Before I Fall. I bought the book a year ago from the Pick 'N' Post Book Exchange in Cyprus as I've wanted to read it for SO long. I started reading it on 26th September, and since then it has spent most of it's time sat on my bedside table. I don't know what it is about this book that I'm not liking, I just can't engage with it. Perhaps it's the young narrative? Or that I know she's going to die, and interested in her character enough to care? I'm really disappointed that I don't like Before I Fall, I loved Delirium, so I had high hopes. I've now got the dilemma of whether I should stick with it, or move on and sign it off as a lost cause.

Have you had a similar problem with a book? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear what you think of Before I Fall! If you're new to the blog then I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin'!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,