Do You Read More Than One Book At A Time? | Feature and Follow Friday



Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. It's all about increasing followers and making new friends! If you want to take part just answer the question and your post to the link, follow the hosts and featured blogs, and hop from blog to blog!
Once upon a time I would have shuddered at the thought of this. Reading more than one book, are you crazy!

Now, times have changed, and I'm afraid I do.

Link right now for example, I've got two books on the go (three if you count Vanity Fair which I dip in and out of from time to time). I don't always read more than one book at a time, it can get confusing following multiple characters and storylines. If I do I usually read more than half of one book, and then I'll start the next, that way I've got a really good knowledge of the characters and the book as a whole.

I think it also depends on how I feel about a book on whether or not I'll pick something else up and start reading that too.

Do you ever read more than one book at a time? Let me know in the comments!

Labels: , , ,