A Cuisine For Life | Feature and Follow Friday


Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. It's all about increasing your followers and making new friends! If you want to take part just answer the question and add your post to the link, follow the hosts and featured blogs, and hop from blog to blog!


This Week's Question


You can only eat one type of cuisine for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?

As much as I love eating different types of food, I could happily stick with Italian food for the rest of my life. Pizza, pasta, tiramisu, need I say more? But then again, BURGERS! Oh man, how I love a burger! So maybe the American cuisine has it's appeal too.


Just look at that beautiful burger!

I'm far more of a sweet over savoury kind of girl, give me a pudding any day of the week. So if there was that option, I'd go for that hands down.

What cuisine could you eat for the rest of your life? Let me know in the comments!

I'd really appreciate a Bloglovin, GFC, Twitter or Instagram follow.

Happy hopping!

Labels: , , , ,